Our rooms are divided into four types, reflecting the individuality of Dormie House that has evolved over the past 80 years.
Each of our 32 guest rooms has its own ensuite, television, direct dial telephone, refrigerator, coffee and tea making facilities.
There are 11 standard double rooms, one standard single room (with a single bed), and 10 deluxe rooms with two rooms having spa baths.
- The Standard Room is our smaller room with a double bed and snug bathroom
- The Deluxe Room offers more space to relax in with either a Queen or King bed
- 8 View Rooms offer stunning, sweeping views over the golf course
- The Family Room has two bedrooms, a bathroom and sitting area – perfect for a family
or friends who may prefer to share. All King beds can convert to two Single beds.
Dormie House also offers a range of leisure options when staying with us:
- Floodlit Tennis Court free of charge to House guests ($4.00 for lights)
- 18 Hole Championship Golf Course for only $30 per person for 18 holes
- Guest Lounge with open fireplace for a bit of time out
- Licensed Bar