To be read in conjunction with the Rules of Golf
Daily playing conditions are posted on the Pro Shop Notice Board and the Mi Score App.
- Out of Bounds: a) ground beyond boundary fences of the course and car park fence, b) the path in front of the Clubhouse, Pro-Shop and Dormie House, c) Gardens behind 1st Tee and in front of the Clubhouse
- Out of Bounds on 11, 12, 14 and 17: please use step ladders provided when retrieving golf ball.
- Sprinkler heads, tree guards, trees marked with stakes and trees under 2 club lengths in height are immovable obstructions (Rule 16.1)
- The wire fence protecting the 11th Tee is an integral object of the course; the ball must be played as it lies or deemed unplayable.
- In the General Area, an embedded ball may be lifted, cleaned and dropped not nearer the hole, without penalty.
- Pegs: Yellow: Penalty Area. Red: Lateral Penalty Area.
White with Black Tops: Out of Bounds. White: G.U.R. Pink: Drop Zone on 6th at rear of green near practice nets.
- All penalty and G.U.R. pegs, distance markers, roads, paths and retaining walls are immovable obstructions.
- All wood chip gardens WITHIN boundaries are G.U.R. (compulsory free drop).
- Pin placements: Red – Front. White – Centre. Blue – Rear of Green.
Distance Markers: Blue – 100m to centre of green. White – 150m. Red – 200m.
- Drop Zone on the 6th hole is for balls entering the penalty area from the green side of the penalty area.
- If a player’s ball is in the general area and there is interference from exposed tree roots that are in a part of the general area cut to fairway height or less or in the rough within two club-length of the edge of the fairway, the tree roots are treated as G.U.R. The player may take free relief under Rule 16.1b. Interference does not exist if the tree roots only interfere with the player’s stance. Penalty for Playing Ball from a Wrong Place in Breach of Local Rule: General Penalty Under Rule 14.7a
- Animal scratches/bird damage to be treated as G.U.R. with relief taken.
For a full rundown of the New Rules of Golf, visit Golf NSW.